Microblading is a procedure using a hand tool with very fine microblades to make small hair like strokes into the skin, then allowing pigment to settle into them. This can last anywhere from 1-3 years, making it semi permanent.
This is a two step process, which includes a complimentary 4-6 week touch up. We encourage you not to miss this step. A lot of reinforcement happens then and you can opt to have a darker shade if it's faded too light and we can add more fullness.
We look forward to helping you 'grow' your dream brows!
Special Seasonal Offering:
$400 + tax
It is important to remember each client’s skin responds differently to these treatments. This information acts as a guideline only.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEWLY MICROBLADED BROWS:
Congratulations on your new brows!
Now you can relax and do nothing for the next little while.
Taking good care of your newly tattooed eyebrows is simple and easy. We recommend using the dry healing method, where for the first 2-3 days, nothing touches your brows except the coconut oil we've provided. After the first few days, you can wash the tattooed area GENTLY 1-2 times a day (day + night) with lukewarm water and a disposable paper towel, gauze or cotton round. Pat the area dry and apply a THIN layer of the coconut oil that has been supplied to you. Keep it out of the sun throughout the healing process. Do not apply ANY products or cosmetics in this area and avoid sweating for AT LEAST 7-10 days. Keep the area clean and let it breathe!
Done and done :)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. This can last up to a week after the treatment while the initial healing process takes place. The treated area may feel a bit tender, like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort.
- During the initial healing period, there may be some scabbing or flaking of the skin. Do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own.
- The complete healing process takes about 2-3 weeks not including touch up, depending on your skin type, at which time the true color of the tattoo will revealed itself. During this process, you can expect your brows to lighten and fade about 40=50%. Be patient, even if you think too much color has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating. Wait at least 6 weeks to see the true color, as it seems to take on new strength.
- You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid getting any soaps, shampoos or other cleansers on the treated area for the first 7 days as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the dermis.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment.
- Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It may appear as though the tattooed area has completely disappeared. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
- DO NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks. Cosmetics of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
- DO NOT use Vaseline, Neosporin or other petroleum based products while healing.
- DO NOT bleach, tint or dye the tattooed area for one month following the procedure.
- DO NOT apply any anti-acne products (e.g. Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Proactiv, etc.) or lightening creams (skin bleaching creams) such as hydroquinone to the treated area while healing.
- No anti-aging products or facial products containing Alpha Hydroxyls (AHAs), Retin-A, Lactic or Glycolic Acids
- Do not thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the treated area while healing.
- NO exercising and/or sweating for a few days prior to getting tattooed and for one week after.
- NO swimming pools, jacuzzis or other bodies of water for two weeks.
- Do not soak your face underwater in a bathtub or allow the shower to spray directly in your face for one week.
- Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
- Glycolic acid, microdermabrasion, and chemical face peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment. Please let your esthetician know you've had microblading done.
- If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area.
- Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 6-8 weeks later.
Enjoy your newly "grown" brows!
There are no implied or written guarantees if you do not take care of your tattoo.